Possible relative ?

Bill53

Premier Member
When perusing the database of ride finishers for my entry I found multiple entries for a "John E. Frick" of Cleaveland, Ohio. 2013 was his last entry. I've also discovered he is an IBR finisher #429. Does anyone know him or how to reach him as I suspect he maybe a relative. Already have somethings in common .... IBA membership and BMW bikes ! I have a K100 and a R1100.

Last edited:

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
When perusing the database of ride finishers for my entry I found multiple entries for a "John E. Frick" of Cleaveland, Ohio. 2013 was his last entry. I've also discovered he is an IBR finisher #429. Does anyone know him or how to reach him as I suspect he maybe a relative. Already have somethings in common .... IBA membership and BMW bikes ! I have a K100 and a R1100.
I've met him at a few rallies but don't believe I have his contact info. I will see him in a few weeks if he is riding in the Void rally which ends in Fredericksburg VA.

Last edited:

Bill53

Premier Member
As I started looking I quickly realized that "Frick" is a lot more common in Ohio than in all of Canada .... Now I'm not surprised to find another Flying Frick on a Flying Brick.
If you do see him pass on my familial regards :-]

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
As I started looking I quickly realized that "Frick" is a lot more common in Ohio than in all of Canada .... Now I'm not surprised to find another Flying Frick on a Flying Brick.
If you do see him pass on my familial regards :-]
Kinda surprises me... After all, with as polite as Canadians are, I would expect them to use "Frick" a lot more often than the other 'F' word... :D