Premier Plus

I am a Premier Member (just renewed) and wish to upgrade to Premier Plus! The store wants me to pay the $50.00 without credit for the $40.00 I just paid. Is a way to do this?

Mike Nash

Premier Member
I was just coming here to ask the same question.
The next question would be I renew my premier in Januaray and add Plus in March will they expire at different time or will next year just be the $50 in January?

Howard Entman

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
At our recent Daytona Bike Week Event, we announced two new and exciting programs for Premier Members.
The PremierPlus Program combines all the great benefits of the Premier Program PLUS a one year coupon for Spotwalla use of unlimited data storage and rides up to two devices per day.
This program will save Premier Members money compared to paying for Spotwalla separately. You may sign up for PremierPlus at your next Premier membership renewal. In the meantime, continue to use Spotwalla under the current payment arrangement.
Go here for more details
https://ironbutt.com/premier/PP.pdf
The Insta-cert program, available only to Premier Members, permits you to more easily submit your ride applications.
Go here for more details.
https://ironbutt.com/premier/instacert.pdf
As always, if your need more information, just write to your Premier Team at
[email protected]

If you need an immediate response, just give me a call.

Howard
901-230-0922

Thanks for being a Premier Member.

Russ Black

Premier Member
I am a Premier Member (just renewed) and wish to upgrade to Premier Plus! The store wants me to pay the $50.00 without credit for the $40.00 I just paid. Is a way to do this?
This and inquiring minds would also like to know what your plans are for current Premier members and non premier members wanting to take advantage of the savings who, like me, currently have money in their Spotwalla accounts? Viewing the prevoius threads on this forum explaining the cost of Spotwalla, your going to have to do a lot of hand holding.

Last edited:

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Has an email with this information been sent to the Premier members? If so, I haven't seen it and I get everything else.

At our recent Daytona Bike Week Event, we announced two new and exciting programs for Premier Members.
The PremierPlus Program combines all the great benefits of the Premier Program PLUS a one year coupon for Spotwalla use of unlimited data storage and rides up to two devices per day.
This program will save Premier Members money compared to paying for Spotwalla separately. You may sign up for PremierPlus at your next Premier membership renewal. In the meantime, continue to use Spotwalla under the current payment arrangement.
Go here for more details
https://ironbutt.com/premier/PP.pdf
The Insta-cert program, available only to Premier Members, permits you to more easily submit your ride applications.
Go here for more details.
https://ironbutt.com/premier/instacert.pdf
As always, if your need more information, just write to your Premier Team at
[email protected]

If you need an immediate response, just give me a call.

Howard
901-230-0922

Thanks for being a Premier Member.

Howard Entman

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
This and inquiring minds would also like to know what your plans are for current Premier members and non premier members wanting to take advantage of the savings who, like me, currently have money in their Spotwalla accounts? Viewing the prevoius threads on this forum explaining the cost of Spotwalla, your going to have to do a lot of hand holding.
The monies in your spotwalla account belong to you - you can ask for a refund at any time (less a small $5 administrative fee). We don't have any mechanism to convert current Premier memberships to Premier+ memberships. Current Premier members should continue to pay for Spotwalla as they are now doing, and, at Premier renewal time, sign up for Premier+.

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Current Premier members should continue to pay for Spotwalla as they are now doing, and, at Premier renewal time, sign up for Premier+.
I did that yesterday.

How does the one year coupon for SpotWalla work? Is that a behind-the-scenes activity, do I get an email with a code I input at SpotWalla, or???

Howard Entman

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
I did that yesterday.

How does the one year coupon for SpotWalla work? Is that a behind-the-scenes activity, do I get an email with a code I input at SpotWalla, or???
Your Spotwalla priviledges should take a day or two to activate; when it does, your coupon status should be reflected on your Spotwalla dashboard. That will stop any charges to your account. Please give us a couple of days to get this up and running.

Howard

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Your Spotwalla priviledges should take a day or two to activate; when it does, your coupon status should be reflected on your Spotwalla dashboard. That will stop any charges to your account. Please give us a couple of days to get this up and running.

Howard
Bingo! Thank you for the info, Howard.

Suggestion: ask Jason to change the wording to Premier Plus to avoid further confusion.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 2.19.58 PM.png

Related question. My renewal date is JUN 1, I would like to renew today (for the Plus program), will my next-year renewal date be MAY 21 or JUN 1 ?
(nitpicking, I know...)

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Related question. My renewal date is JUN 1, I would like to renew today (for the Plus program), will my next-year renewal date be MAY 21 or JUN 1 ?
(nitpicking, I know...)
In my experience, a renewal now will add to your membership. The renewal will not go into effect until your current one expires.