Rain pants for short legs.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Some rain pants have the last 6" or so as a velcro closure, then zipper above that. This makes it quite simple to shorten the legs, either yourself or have a seamstress do it at the local dry clean/alterations shop. Mostly rain pants are light enough material that they can do the work w/o specialized machines for leather, etc.

I haven't really found it necessary on rain pants with stirrup straps and elastic at the bottoms though. Currently have a pair of Nelson Rigg Aston pants for when I'm wearing my mesh gear.

Some rain pants have the last 6" or so as a velcro closure, then zipper above that. This makes it quite simple to shorten the legs, either yourself or have a seamstress do it at the local dry clean/alterations shop. Mostly rain pants are light enough material that they can do the work w/o specialized machines for leather, etc.

I haven't really found it necessary on rain pants with stirrup straps and elastic at the bottoms though. Currently have a pair of Nelson Rigg Aston pants for when I'm wearing my mesh gear.
I'll look into that. Thanks