RBLR1000 2017 Just Giving Page

Dave Rose

Hi Crezz,
As it's my first 'Iron Butt' ride I'm going to do the 500 mile route this year, if that goes well I'll do the 1000 mile next year.

Ref the just giving page. As we are aiming to raise a minimum of £50.00 each how do people identify who they are donating on behalf of on the group JustGiving page?

I can create my own page but then this begs the question of when do the organisers expect the donations to be paid into the pot?

Thanks very much
Dave.

Crezz

Hi Crezz,
As it's my first 'Iron Butt' ride I'm going to do the 500 mile route this year, if that goes well I'll do the 1000 mile next year.

Ref the just giving page. As we are aiming to raise a minimum of £50.00 each how do people identify who they are donating on behalf of on the group JustGiving page?

I can create my own page but then this begs the question of when do the organisers expect the donations to be paid into the pot?

Thanks very much
Dave.

Dave,

When someone makes a donation, they are allowed to leave a comment as well, so they could mention who it is they are sponsoring in the message.

JustGiving automatically transfer donations to the chosen charity on a weekly basis (or, if the total donated to that particular charity on JustGiving is under £100, they wait until the end of the month).

Hope this helps.

Crezz

Crezz

Just to bring you all up to date with monies raised so far via Just Giving page.

David Rose's own Just Giving page raised:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/David-Rose33

Donation summary
Total raised
£695.00 + £91.25 Gift Aid
Online donations£695.00
Offline donations£0.00
Text donations£0.00

The team one which was set up raised:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Riders-RBLR-June17
  1. Total raised online:£1,077.00 + £206.25 Gift aid
  2. Total mobile donations:£0.00