RBLR1000......2019 Statistics

rolf-arne

Premier Member
11 days yet to go , and I'll been on the way in 35 days already, done some 6600 miles so far, at Isle of Man . And I'm wounder if I booked a tentspot/ pich

Aitch

I will have the pleasure of waving to the North anticlockwisers twice. Once on the way to the start (probably pass them on the southbound A1 between York/Wetherby as they head North) and again after the half-way point as I make my way round clockwise North. Deja vu.....

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Now we're in 2019 and entries have been open a while I'll update our entry statistics every so often.

Total riders entered (4th June): 145 (plus 3 pillions & including 5 female solo riders)

IBA Veterans entered: 48

Free camping: 51

Routes being ridden:

A - North Clockwise: 62
B - North Anti-clockwise: 39
C - South Clockwise: 14
D - South Anti-clockwise: 15
E - 500 Clockwise: 5
F - 500 Anti-clockwise: 2
G - Bunburner Gold (1500 miles in 24hrs): 8

Furthest distance ridden to get to the start: 3000 miles :eek: (from Nordkapp, Norway :cool:)
Least distance ridden to get to the start: 5 miles

Bikes ridden:

BMW: 42
Ducati: 4
Harley: 8
Honda: 28
Kawasaki: 16
KTM: 3
Mash: 1 (a 125cc bike)
Royal Enfield: 1
Suzuki: 10
Triumph: 21
Yamaha: 9
TBC: 2
Longest traveled could be 9000 miles someone is atempting a 10/10 with last 1000 been the RBLR1000

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
How long will staff be at Squires for checking in? hoping to leave work early, but you know how that goes when I have something planned....
Registration will officially be open until 20:00 on Friday evening, then the rider's briefing. After that don't worry but register Saturday morning instead.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Entries are all closed now, so registration sheets and certificates can all be printed. There's been several drop outs due to bike, health, and personal reasons but we've gained a couple of extra volunteers as a result. Statistics have just been updated and I've also added the total distance ridden by everyone to get to Squires for the start. :)

rolf-arne

Premier Member
Entries are all closed now, so registration sheets and certificates can all be printed. There's been several drop outs due to bike, health, and personal reasons but we've gained a couple of extra volunteers as a result. Statistics have just been updated and I've also added the total distance ridden by everyone to get to Squires for the start. :)
So far 8400, and then some from Aberdeen to Squires.