Registrations are now open until 1st March 2017

Enterprise

Premier Member
It looks like you're keeping the 'Riders List' under wraps so I couldn't see if any other pillions had found a ...
since the ride list can't be accessed does anyone know if it is possible to see what rides you are registered for in Ride Master? I was going to register again for Renmark until I figured out that I had already sent off payment in January so therefore must already be registered. It would be nice to have the ability to see your own registrations at least if not all the riders registered.

tj189

Premier Member
since the ride list can't be accessed does anyone know if it is possible to see what rides you are registered for in Ride Master? I was going to register again for Renmark until I figured out that I had already sent off payment in January so therefore must already be registered. It would be nice to have the ability to see your own registrations at least if not all the riders registered.
There are no individual rides registered in RideMaster what you have done in Ridemaster is register to attend. Your ride application, for whatever ride you are doing will need to be into ibamuster.com by no later than 1 week after the Muster registration closes. Some riders may not have sent their ride applications in yet. More information may be found here http://www.ibaaustralia.com/muster-2017/

spanner

I received the email saying that it has been received and it will be reviewed.

Do we get another email confirmation following this email to say all is fine or is that the one?

Cheers.

Spanner

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
No point in telling people they got it right...as many will.
Just need the team to focus on those that need a hand. And they will and they do and that's all we ever need.

Well done team IBA Australia.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Post up your final route Spanner. I want to know if we might cross paths perhaps?
If your like me your busting to just get on and ride.