Ride from Stockton, CA to Dallas, TX

My and 2 of my sisters will be riding from Stockton,CA to Dallas,Tx on Monday October 1, 2018 what must I do to get a certificate for my ride and where can I find the rules concerning ride

So, how did your ride go? Did you document it and turn the paperwork in?
Yes I complete the ride and documented it but not turned in paper work yet. When I returned home on Monday, I had to plan a home going for my aunt on that following Thursday, so this week I plan to turn everything in

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Glad to hear you and your friends did the ride. :) Family first. I understand.

Now, get the paperwork turned in and remember to copy your receipts and send the copies in. I like to make an additional copy for myself, as the thermal receipts tend to fade with age. The verification can take a while because of the volume at any given time, the East is getting into prime riding season South of the snow line. There is more than one team for doing verifications, so hopefully you will get it back quickly. It's not abnormal to wait 3 months or so. Just depends on the time of year and how busy/back logged they are.

Glad to hear you and your friends did the ride. :) Family first. I understand.

Now, get the paperwork turned in and remember to copy your receipts and send the copies in. I like to make an additional copy for myself, as the thermal receipts tend to fade with age. The verification can take a while because of the volume at any given time, the East is getting into prime riding season South of the snow line. There is more than one team for doing verifications, so hopefully you will get it back quickly. It's not abnormal to wait 3 months or so. Just depends on the time of year and how busy/back logged they are.
Thanks for checking in about ride and giving me the information on what to Do