Ride-On TPS (Tire Protection System)

Anyone try the Ride-On Tire treatment, I am going to put new tires on my Concours 14, they say the Ride-On is supposed to protect the tires and help keep them in balance.

Have been using it, but so far have not had a puncture to truly test it. Been using it in both tubeless and tube tires.

-Mark

bikerbill

IBR Finisher
Same here. In 2015 I had two flats, each requiring a tow, so I knew something needed to be done. I switched to a cast wheel so I could run tubeless and added Ride-On as an 'insurance' policy.

Thanks for the feedback, last tire change I had the motorcycle shop did not tighten my front axle bolts. I found out because my neighbor was going to help me install my next set of tires and we started to do the work. Did not have a 22mm hex socket for the front axle and found the one bolt was loose you could turn it by hand and the other was gone. Had to get a steel one from Lowes for temp fix. Once we get the axle hex socket we will get them mounted, Angel GT's (hoping for 10,000 miles so far never got more that 8000 from a set), I will add the Ride-On for balance and safety. I told the bike shop that mounted my tires and they were shocked and ordered me the right bolt no charge. I think I will do my own tires from now on. This is not the first time this shop left bolts loose or missing, I wish mechanics would work on bikes like they are their own. Luckily no problems.

rneal55555

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've been using it for a few years. never had any balance issues, I did have one flat several years ago and it didn't work, probably due to the fact that whatever it hit put a hole close tot eh size of a pencil in the tire. So I have continued to use it.