Ride submission

I recently completed a SS1k and BB1500. I'm fairly old school. Can I submit with regular mail or does it have to via email. Thx.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Welcome and congrats. You can still do it old school and mail in the forms. But... You needed to get a start and finish witness on the IBA forms if you're doing it that way. If you took photos of your odo and receipts, you will need to do email submission. Disclaimer, I am NOT an IBA official, just another rider. I've done all of mine mail in except for the last one, which I tried the email version.

Mike721

Premier Member
You can still do it via mail but I'm not sure why you would want to, it's just another thing to go awry. Email is easy once you get the hang of it, and then you get instant confirmation that it was received, rather than wondering if it made it through the mail.

Ok thx. Yes, I have the witness form. One thing I'm not sure about tho, are my receipts. I got a receipt at every stop wrote the mileage on receipt instead having each pic showing odometer. Did I screw myself?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
It will be up to the verification team, but I think you're OK.

Ira

Howard Entman

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
I recently completed a SS1k and BB1500. I'm fairly old school. Can I submit with regular mail or does it have to via email. Thx.
Like Mike721 said, sending in your applications by email are easy once you get the hang of it, which usually happens with the first application. This is especially true if you become a premier member, since the premier team can give you telephone support for filling out your first email app.

Go to www.ironbutt.com/premier for more info on the Premier Program.

Howard