Ride to Eat Nr 1 Center of Belgium Nil-St Vincent Febr.23,2019

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
29 for dinner sofar.....To keep it smoothly they suggest we take the buffet which incl soup/various fish/meat/salad starters main course fish/meat/vegetarian and various desserts at 27 Euro each cant go wrong on that....each individual pays his meal and drinks at the spot or book to his/her room! See ya'll next week!!

Mikehi

Hello,
Family bereavement means that I need to cancel. Hopefully see some of you in France (also have Poland and Lithuania pencilled in). Have a great trip. Should be a good one- buffet sounds good and the weather forecast looks fantastic for NW Europe in Feb..........

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hello,
Family bereavement means that I need to cancel. Hopefully see some of you in France (also have Poland and Lithuania pencilled in). Have a great trip. Should be a good one- buffet sounds good and the weather forecast looks fantastic for NW Europe in Feb..........
Too bad mate....hope to see you in La Douce France!!

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Is anyone else staying in Calais on Friday evening? Happy to meet up for a beer or several, and some food. I may use Saturday morning to visit Ypres.

Regards,
Martin

Suzy

Giel, could you sign me up? (sorry bit late)
Still need to figure out the routes and days but I will do my best to be there in time! :)

Looking forward to meeting you all there, safe trip!