Ride to Eat nr 2 Lighthouse Finisterre Spain april 28,2018

Scott Miller

An American in Europe
Premier Member
Unfortunately, I will have to back out. I'm prepping to move my family in early May and need all the time available. Hope to see you all later this year.

Scott

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
OK guys Pirates called me and we discussed the food....they offer a complete menu for 25 euro each, drinks excluded which will be fresh fish catch of the day at least 2 diff kind of fish will be stashed on the table and they believe we are well behaving people who are capable of sharing in a decent way....they will do same with at least 4 different kind of shellfish.....if there are a few of us who dont like fish but need meat for dinner pls let me know asap so I can arrange that with them.....after dinner we can have drinks and whoever wants dessert inside the place ....they will close off the bar for us so sort of have the place to ourselves!hope there is still a place left on sunday when we leave!hope all as usual are in agreement with the arrangement and those that have special wishes pls dont be shy and let me know....I wont make it public of course....!I will give them the definate nr of participants by wednesday .....

OK guys Pirates called me and we discussed the food....they offer a complete menu for 25 euro each, drinks excluded which will be fresh fish catch of the day at least 2 diff kind of fish will be stashed on the table and they believe we are well behaving people who are capable of sharing in a decent way....they will do same with at least 4 different kind of shellfish.....if there are a few of us who dont like fish but need meat for dinner pls let me know asap so I can arrange that with them.....after dinner we can have drinks and whoever wants dessert inside the place ....they will close off the bar for us so sort of have the place to ourselves!hope there is still a place left on sunday when we leave!hope all as usual are in agreement with the arrangement and those that have special wishes pls dont be shy and let me know....I wont make it public of course....!I will give them the definate nr of participants by wednesday .....
Wow! Awesome!! I love fish and shellfish and Pulpo.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
I am a meat lover, even though I was a diver for 35 years.
And wow if you guys are on your way here.
Have a ride through part of the Picos mountains, absolutely stunning. Not to be missed when you are so close.☺☺

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
It's in this area (Finisterre) that young men go and collect Percebes
One of the most expensive shellfish. And one of the most dangerous job in Spain.

Last edited:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Fish ok for me. Leaving here Friday morning. Seems like only a few weeks ago since I rode across Spain..