Ride to Eat Nr 2. Manteigas,Parque Natural da Serra da Estrela,Portugal April 17,2021

Martien

Premier Member
Really hope this one can go ahead, "keeping fingers crossed".

Since I want (need) a double bed, do I need to reserve a double or will a single also be suited?

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Really hope this one can go ahead, "keeping fingers crossed".

Since I want (need) a double bed, do I need to reserve a double or will a single also be suited?
Hmmm that's a hard one.....Stayed there twice sofar and booked single twice one time i had 2 beds in my room and one time a queen size(double bed) so you'd have to gamble and maybe on the spot swap with one of the others in case you end up with 1 single bed in a room....or pay the price....your choice.....no guts no glory! Let me know anyway....as I have to book for the entire group and prepay which we will sort once we get closer to the actual date bearing covid aint over yet in mind!

Martien

Premier Member
Hmmm that's a hard one.....Stayed there twice sofar and booked single twice one time i had 2 beds in my room and one time a queen size(double bed) so you'd have to gamble and maybe on the spot swap with one of the others in case you end up with 1 single bed in a room....or pay the price....your choice.....no guts no glory! Let me know anyway....as I have to book for the entire group and prepay which we will sort once we get closer to the actual date bearing covid aint over yet in mind!
Just reserve a double then please for me Michiel, the price difference isn't that big.

Compared to the cost of fuel and tolls for the 5000+ km round trip (BBG and SS2000 planned), it's no big deal. ;)