Ride to Eat Nr 5 2022 Milan October 22

Michiel Buitenwerf

Staff member
IBA Member
It is time to announce our 5th Ride to Eat.
This is a special one, again in the north of Italy. This time we will meet for the photo at a special place: Piazza degli Affari, 20123 Milan MI, Italy. The statue for the photo is named "Il Dito" or in English The Finger. GPS coord 45.46477515199779, 9.183309649073273

We have 2 options for the hotels: Novotel Milano Nord Ca Granda & Ibis Milano Ca Granda. These are twins. The 17.00 drinks and 18.30 dinner is planned in the Novotel Hotel. Address is Viale Suzzani 13, 20162 Milan in Italy
Booking can be done via all.accor.com or via email [email protected] or via a telephone call +3902641151. Use "IBA ride 2 eat" for the reservation. (Novotel € 84 Ibis € 64, this includes breakfast but excluding city tax)
1639572840044.png
The statue is named L.O.V.E. - Libertà Odio Vendetta Eternità. The story about this statue is a special one.

The list :
1. Michiel Buitenwerf
2. Michiel Kerkhof
3. Graeme Ferguson
4. FazerPhil Weston
5. Charlie and Eweliina
6. Gerhard M Krueger
7. Paul ten Broeke
8. Jonathan Baker (only for the photo)
9. Gordon Sears
10. Gerd Heinzmann and Susan
11. Colin
12. Marc van Heelsbergen
13. Charlie McCrea
14. Bob Stammers and daughter (Rosie)!
15. Graeme and Sally
16. Erwin2
17. Robert Westling
18. Graham Small
19. Conny & Peter
21. Jean & Sean
23. Katharina & Thomas
25. Tommy aka TimeBandit
26. Martin Buck
27. Monique and Filip
29. Roberttrek
30. Arjen Stiener (aka Godspeed)
31. Flipje and Cathy
33. Willie (Wilfried)
34. Simon Redfern (introduced by Graeme)
35. Thomas Ennemoser (only photo)
36. Robert Hutzlmandl

Last edited:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
WHO say it will all be over this year so hopefully we will be allowed to ride.

Could you show me for this one please Michiel, I did enjoy the ride to Cuneo and the good friends I met again.

Michiel Buitenwerf

Staff member
IBA Member
WHO say it will all be over this year so hopefully we will be allowed to ride.

Could you show me for this one please Michiel, I did enjoy the ride to Cuneo and the good friends I met again.
Indeed Gordon, and when the colors are the same as last year then we have again a fabulous ride

Graham Small

ED_F
IBA Member
Have I missed something? Just tried to make a reservation at the Novotel Milano Nord for 21st and 22nd October. Used IBA Ride to Eat as reference. They replied saying they know nothing about the event.
??
Is it me (again!j??