Ride to Eat nr 5 Andorra oct 21,2017

MrMarcus

I just cancelled my room, i had an accident in France 26 may.
Today i just needed to ride my "new" toy and discovered after an hour that and trip to Andorra and back would be to much.
The whiplash is annoying and painful.

Attachments

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I just cancelled my room, i had an accident in France 26 may.
Today i just needed to ride my "new" toy and discovered after an hour that and trip to Andorra and back would be to much.
The whiplash is annoying and painful.

You dropped your new bike?? Sorry to hear you cant make it but health is more important! See you on 1 of the RTE's next year I hope!

Cicero

Latvian emergency bike transport !!!!!!!
Hi Guys. Still hoping to join this one so I've booked the hotel, but I won't know for sure until nearer the time.

Chris

Bob M

IBA Member
Hi guys,
Just booked two rooms at the hotel. One for me and one for Rob Marsh. Both of us new members after doing RBLR1000. Thought we'd try t0 get in the swing of things with a RTE.
cheers

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Hi guys,
Just booked two rooms at the hotel. One for me and one for Rob Marsh. Both of us new members after doing RBLR1000. Thought we'd try t0 get in the swing of things with a RTE.
cheers
Have a good RTE and glad you have followed up from doing the RBLR1000 hope to see you on a RTE if not at next years RBLR1000

Scott Miller

An American in Europe
Premier Member
Please add me to the list. I made the hotel reservations some time ago, but forgot to let you know I plan on being there. (Hopefully on a new-to-me replacement ride).

Cheers,
Scott