Ride to Eat Nr 5 Center of Switserland ,Sachseln October 19,2019

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Please add me to the list.

Ref: Accommodation:
A. 13km away there is an all year camp site with mobile homes (5 person) and mini-lodges (2 person) at https://www.seefeldpark.ch/, I have emailed them for prices and availability.
B. 35 km away is Luzern/Lucerne with a variety of hotels including an Ibis showing £80 a room.

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
So Sue Jubb Jon Parsell and John Cunnife booked their room via Booking .com i.o. directly with the hotel....email [email protected].so we all get the same price for it and they dont pay hefty commission to Booking.com....pls cancel that room there and rebook directly.....Thank you!!

Jonnyp

IBA Member
Hello Giel... yes... I booked with booking.com...I’m trying to get my status up... according to them...I’m a Genius...(shows what the F they know doesn’t it...);)

I’m now sharing with Gordon so, I’d advise anyone in adjacent rooms (to be safe the whole hotel) to bring earplugs...we may snore!

:D

Booking.com room...cancelled

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
JP Said
I’m now sharing with Gordon so, I’d advise anyone in adjacent rooms (to be safe the whole hotel) to bring earplugs...we may snore!
Good god it will be a trash metal concert in that room!!. requesting room at Hotel opposite end :D

Geil Booking.com room cancelled . Used them because Im still not 100% sure If i can make it . Will book closer to date diect with Hotel.