Ride to Eat Nr 5 Cuneo,Italy oct 23,2021

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
OK my friends it is time for a yeh or neh.....sofar on el Liste I have 18 times added an *for the ones that sofar said this year a yeh to Cuneo so I have another 12 without an * to their name/nrs where I never received an OK.For all participants that want to ride to Cuneo most of the route is tru orange/red territories.I think the rule must be kept simple....in order to attend one must have certified proof either of being fully vaccinated or certified proof of a negative Covid test not older than 48 hrs prior the dinner and we must have a total of minimum 25 people in order for the hotel to open the restaurant for us which is normally closed in the weekend.Final answers must be in my posession by thursday 16 october.Lemme know asap please....in case we cannot do the ride no worries we'll do it in 2022....or 23....or 24!!

OK mijn vrienden, het is tijd voor een ja of nee.....tot zover op el Liste Ik heb 18 keer een * toegevoegd voor degenen die dit tot nu toe hebben gezegd jaar een yeh naar Cuneo dus ik heb nog 12 zonder een * op hun naam/nrs waar ik nooit een OK heb ontvangen. Voor alle deelnemers die naar Cuneo willen rijden, is het grootste deel van de route tru oranje/rode gebieden. om het diner bij te wonen, moet men een gecertificeerd bewijs hebben van volledig gevaccineerd te zijn of een gecertificeerd bewijs van een negatieve Covid-test die niet ouder is dan 48 uur voorafgaand aan het diner en we moeten in totaal minimaal 25 personen hebben om het hotel om het restaurant voor ons te openen dat normaal gesproken in het weekend gesloten is.Definitieve antwoorden moeten donderdag 16 oktober in mijn bezit zijn.Laat het zo snel mogelijk weten aub....in het geval dat we de rit niet kunnen doen, geen zorgen, we doen het in 2022....of 23....of 24!![/

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Hi Giel
Sorry Michiel, but I am going to have to pull out of this one. Some arthritis has flared up in my hips and I am struggling to ride the bike at the moment.
I attempted to ride a rally at the weekend and dropped the bike 3 times. Twice my fault , lost the balance on U turns and couldn't hold the weight and once because of mud in the centre of a shitty lane. Suffering from pulled muscle and maybe a cracked rib now.
Back to the gym and some Physio for me.

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi Giel
Sorry Michiel, but I am going to have to pull out of this one. Some arthritis has flared up in my hips and I am struggling to ride the bike at the moment.
I attempted to ride a rally at the weekend and dropped the bike 3 times. Twice my fault , lost the balance on U turns and couldn't hold the weight and once because of mud in the centre of a shitty lane. Suffering from pulled muscle and maybe a cracked rib now.
Back to the gym and some Physio for me.
Sorry to hear Steve.....Get your fysio and get well againsoon.....see you next year!!!

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Giel, until Boris comes into line with those forward thinking French (double jabbed no tests) I will have to withdraw. Potentially isolation in a French hotel for 10 days after a positive test with all the cost that entails. So it's a no from me, sorry.