Ride to Eat Nr 5 Cuneo,Italy oct 23,2021

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
We meet at statue on Piazza Tancredi Galimberto coordsN 44 23.0 E 7 32 52.7 at 16.00 sharo.We stay in Cristal Hotel Via Della Magnina 3/A Loc Madonna Dell'Olmo 12100 Cuneo Italy coords N 44 23 17.8 E 7 32 44.4...you can book rooms tru [email protected] Att Michele/Giorgia/Gabriella under reference IBA/Kerkhof group.
Bar opens at 18.00 dinner as of 19....maybe 19.30 is the earliest we can start......attendants pls book early....the restaurant is normally closed in weekend but will stay open for us providing we are minimum 16.....
Again tried to enter the route I rode in the neighbourhood but wont copy onto website as too large(Never had this problem in the past...wont work on main comp nor on laptop....anyways road starts in Cuneo Follow E74 south goes into D 6204 - D 2204 into La Trenite(direction Nice)Nice views and curves.....pic of statue same problem......I hate computers!!Use the alternative road given from Menton via Sospel en Isola 2000 to Cuneo

El Liste
1 Michiel Kerkhof*
2 Michiel Buitenwerf*
3 Gordon Sears*
4 Jonathan Baker*??
5 Carl Oelfinger*
6 Gerd Heinzmann*
7 Marc van Heelsbergen*
8 Da Lang *
9 Wilfried Weyers*
10 Mr Frank Wamsganz*
11 Gerhard M Krueger*
12 Kim Leeson*
13 /14 John Gann & Wilma *
15 Jon Parsell*
16/26 Tommy Wendt*and wife
17/25 Graeme Ferguson* and Sally
18 John Cunniffe*
19/20 Sean & Jean*
20 Marcel Marsman*
21 Mikehi* ( No room ,no dinner)
22/23 Suzanne Jansze and Iris*
24 John Meikleham

Last edited:

Michiel Buitenwerf

Staff member
IBA Member
hi Michiel,
Count me in

And have a merry Christmas, a good year end and I will see you in the new year! Vaals it is.

Warm regards from rainy Holland
Michiel

Below the statue of count Giuseppe, in the middle of Piazza Tancredi Galimberto

Giuseppe Barbaroux.jpg

Michiel.... with the hope that this ones goes ahead and all is well by then, can you add me to the list, please my friend.

I have sent a mail to the hotel to reserve a room for the night. I’m sure or at least I hope, they are all ok and will answer when the time is right..

Keep safe..

Jon

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Michiel.... with the hope that this ones goes ahead and all is well by then, can you add me to the list, please my friend.

I have sent a mail to the hotel to reserve a room for the night. I’m sure or at least I hope, they are all ok and will answer when the time is right..

Keep safe..

Jon
Did you mention IBA and/or my name to them??