Ride to Eat Nr 5 Cuneo,Italy oct 23,2021

Michiel, I’ve tried to book a room with the hotel direct again today but got a message back to say they are still closed. Booking.com have allowed me to reserve a room so I have booked through them. If the hotel reply I can cancel and book direct. Hope this is ok.

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Michiel, I’ve tried to book a room with the hotel direct again today but got a message back to say they are still closed. Booking.com have allowed me to reserve a room so I have booked through them. If the hotel reply I can cancel and book direct. Hope this is ok.
should be fine I will send them a message so they have a copy of el liste complete......if we cant go we cant go but still have hope for Norway and Italy...

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Hi Michael
Like JonnyP I have also tried to book a room directly with the hotel, but getting the standard Corvid answer saying that they are shut. So like JonnyP I have booked a room, that I can cancel later.☺

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi Michael

I’ve had an email from the hotel today to confirm a room direct with them so I’ve cancelled the booking.com reservation. Let’s just hope the trip happens...

Jon
Perfect so the others can do the same......they havent replied to me as yet but surely I will get 1 very soon....let's hope we can make this 1 and Norway work I need to do some miles in the saddle!!

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
The hotel responded very promptly, and now have a twin room booked for Charlie (Splitter 142) and myself, still planning routes, choice from Ireland is either through Cairnryan and aim for Grenoble (or similar) on Friday night with a short run to the RTE on Saturday morning or through Holyhead and aim for direct to Cuneo arriving Friday night.
On they way home (weather depending) I would be keen to ride the Route Napoleon, I believe it is a nice ride.