Riding the Cobb with Rob: SS1600K

Skidoo

Premier Member
Loved the read and photos Craig. I've been told, 'no more photos of Cobar', I smiled when I saw yours :rolleyes:
It was certainly bad luck for Bill with the roo. Riding the Cobb sounded exhilarating to say the least. Never travelled it but now on the list.
That 'little ' bike is certainly getting a reputation of punching out huge distances in mixed riding environments. I like your statement in relation to kicking the roo, 'I guess it was much less pleasant for the roo'!
Again thanks and I relived the many 'feeds' at Emmdale roadhouse :rolleyes:

Fatman

I been keeping an eye on the Cobb for a while hoping they may tar the length of it, it would make an option heading north for me.

Sounds like the dirt bits haven't changed since I last drove it 20 years ago, that was a slippery time.

I been keeping an eye on the Cobb for a while hoping they may tar the length of it, it would make an option heading north for me.

Sounds like the dirt bits haven't changed since I last drove it 20 years ago, that was a slippery time.
I was on the bit from Deniliquin to Hay last weekend. I liked the Riverina Naturally.