RTE 17th November 2018 The Artyard Café http://artyardcafe.uk/

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
The Venue is The Artyard Café approximately 15 miles North West of Oxford on the A44 at position N51° 55.106' W1° 27.331'

http://artyardcafe.uk/

Meet at 1200 noon with lunch at 12.30pm photo at 1.30pm approximate times
Don’t be put off by the name it is a very friendly biker place serving good food.
I have spoken to the owners. A table has been penciled in for 10 to 15 person from approx 12 to 12.30, on the day.
I have picked this venue as it is almost central England, so not too far to ride for most people. (Well a little bit further south than central). My prerogative as I live in the south, to make you northern B---ards :):) ride a bit further. Well you are used to the cold wet weather living up there.:p:p
Hoping we will get a really good turnout for what could be the last but one RTE apart from Calais this year.
If you would like to come along please send me a message via this forum and I will start a list.

I am sneaking this RTE in 4 weeks after the euro RTE to Bari. And 3 weeks before Calais, I am hoping that the good weather that we have had this year will hold.
Any one is warmly welcomed, so long as you ride a motorcycle you do not have to be a member of the IBA
Turn up and have a good natter with like minded long distance motorcyclists.:D:D

1. Winglider, Brighton approx 120 miles one way
2. Owl, Canterbury approx 140 miles one way 194miles return (taxi driver route):cool::cool:
3. Sean, Thorne approx 143 miles one way
4. bmbob, Doncaster approx 134 miles one way
5 Jon12A, Leeds approx 158 miles one way
6 Kim Leesom, approx 143 miles on way.
7 Daz, Blyth approx 128 miles on way
8 Viper Milton Keynes approx 40 miles one way.
9 Smalli42 Cambridge approx 80 miles one way.
10. Peter Perfect Walton-on-Thames, 72 miles one way

11 Stig of the Dump ? miles one way
12 Graham Small ? miles one way
13 John Young Cannock approx 74 miles one way

14 Paul C Leicester approx 64 miles on way

Just ready to fill in the names :):):)
Bristol approx 75 miles one way
Ryde IOW approx 109 miles one way
Dartford approx 110 miles one way
Lowestoft approx 168 miles one way
Brandesburton approx 184 miles one way (even by car for two people)
Newcastle upon Tyne approx 244 miles one way

Last edited:

Sean

Premier Member
The Venue is The Artyard Café approximately 15 miles North West of Oxford on the A44 at position N51° 55.106' W1° 27.331'

http://artyardcafe.uk/

Meet at 1200 noon with lunch at 12.30pm photo at 1.30pm approximate times
Don’t be put off by the name it is a very friendly biker place serving good food.
I have spoken to the owners. A table has been penciled in for 10 to 15 person from approx 12 to 12.30, on the day.
I have picked this venue as it is almost central England, so not too far to ride for most people. (Well a little bit further south than central). My prerogative as I live in the south, to make you northern B---ards :):) ride a bit further. Well you are used to the cold wet weather living up there.:p:p
Hoping we will get a really good turnout for what could be the last but one RTE apart from Calais this year.
If you would like to come along please send me a message via this forum and I will start a list.

I am sneaking this RTE in 4 weeks after the euro RTE to Bari. And 3 weeks before Calais, I am hoping that the good weather that we have had this year will hold.
Any one is warmly welcomed, so long as you ride a motorcycle you do not have to be a member of the IBA
Turn up and have a good natter with like minded long distance motorcyclists.:D:D

1. Winglider, Brighton approx 120 miles one way
2. GraemeandSally, York approx 171 miles one way
3. saphena, Kingsley approx 76 miles one way
4. Sean, Sorry don't know what area you live in
5. bmbob, Doncaster approx 134 miles one way

Just ready to fill in the names :):):)

6 Dartford approx 110 miles one way
7 Lowestoft approx 168 miles one way
8 Leeds approx 158 miles one way
9 Milton Keynes approx 40 miles one way
10 Bristol approx 75 miles one way
11 Brandesburton approx 184 miles one way (even by car for two people)
12 Newcastle upon Tyne approx 244 miles one way
13 Cannock approx 74 miles one way
Thorne roughly half way between bmbob & GraemeandSally