RTE 17th November 2018 The Artyard Café http://artyardcafe.uk/

Steve,

Please could you add me to the list, thanks.

56 miles one way as the crow fly's.

Bob, I'll look out for you on the Fosse.

paul c.

Sean

Premier Member
Sorry for not telling you sooner sad to say can't make tomorrow got a CPC course tomorrow :rolleyes:
Ooh an opportunity to develop and enhance ones Knowledge of the Industry and Safe working practices at the cost of a day out on the bike, You Lucky Boy You.

bmbob

IBA Member
Good choice of venue Steve, nice place and excellent meal plus good company.... what more do you need.
Enjoyed the ride back up the Fosse way, moon rising over my right shoulder and sun setting over my left.....magic.
Ride safe
Regards Bob.

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
Enjoyed the meet and the venue. Good ride home (after a couple of false starts trying out a new navigation app) until I got back to Kent, that is. M20 closed in both directions due to a bridge replacement and the consequence of that was 30 miles of filtering because every other route was chocker.

Sean

Premier Member
Fab Day, 315 mile ride out, Cracking Lunch and Good Company, My second RTE and Jeans First, Looking Forward to Many More. Thanks One and All.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
ATTENDEES, PLEASE READ!!

This was posted on the facebook page eairlier, so I have posted it on the forum as I know some of you do not do face book.
Please could we get this sorted out ASAP. I feel sure it was a genuine mistake.

Artyard Cafe, lovely meal, great RTE, unfortunately some items not paid for.

Hunter's Chicken £12.00 by one person, Hooky Ale £3.60 by another.

I've heard the lady was in a flap trying to sort it out, but if either of these items was yours and you'd like to sort the bill, please do...

Artyard Cafe
The Drive
Oxford Road
Enstone
Chipping Norton
Oxford
OX7 4NF

[email protected]
01608 678852

Sean

Premier Member
ATTENDEES, PLEASE READ!!

This was posted on the facebook page eairlier, so I have posted it on the forum as I know some of you do not do face book.
Please could we get this sorted out ASAP. I feel sure it was a genuine mistake.

Artyard Cafe, lovely meal, great RTE, unfortunately some items not paid for.

Hunter's Chicken £12.00 by one person, Hooky Ale £3.60 by another.

I've heard the lady was in a flap trying to sort it out, but if either of these items was yours and you'd like to sort the bill, please do...

Artyard Cafe
The Drive
Oxford Road
Enstone
Chipping Norton
Oxford
OX7 4NF

[email protected]
01608 678852