RTE Calais including Dambusters SS1000 ride Saturday 23rd March 2019 01:45 departure.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
If anyone is interested in a sticker or two for the run. They can be produced without the date shown on the shop version. They then appear as below. Info from Jonnyp who already has a set :mad:

Dambusters 75th Anniversary Car Decal/Sticker *WW2*Lancaster Bomber*BBMF*617*

stickers.JPG

Just placed my order. The original words and date will be replaced with 617's motto. APRES MOI LE DELUGE.

The decal supplier is very helpful.

Last edited:

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
If anyone is interested in a sticker or two for the run. They can be produced without the date shown on the shop version. They then appear as below. Info from Jonnyp who already has a set :mad:

Dambusters 75th Anniversary Car Decal/Sticker *WW2*Lancaster Bomber*BBMF*617*

View attachment 3417

Just placed my order. The original words and date will be replaced with 617's motto. APRES MOI LE DELUGE.

The decal supplier is very helpful.
Hi Gordon, so will the supplier print Apres.... for you?? Or are you putting it on somehow? I don't mind ordering a few to pass out (the stickers that is)

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
Kim

The supplier is putting the lettering on the sticker instead of the current wording, for me. Should arrive early next week.

Kim

I've had two different ones made..

A 200mm wide 'internal' one, to go in side my screen and then two smaller 120mm wide 'external' ones made to go on my boxes..

and... sorry should have posted these up sooner.

If you're talking to Lauren just say it's what I had but with the writing Gordon's ask for (clever so and so...)..

;)

IMG_1982(1).jpg IMG_2019.JPG

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
She'll get back to you.. she seems pretty good..
Lauren's on it, I've ordered 6 of each and 1 for my windscreen...free to whoever buys me a beer in Calais (and finishes) hang on that's a lot of beers!...forget that....and sorry Gordon but I'm getting...
Dambusters 617 and après moi le déluge printed on them...I'm still miffed I lost my TL106 in Belgium tho! feck!

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
Lauren's on it, I've ordered 6 of each and 1 for my windscreen...free to whoever buys me a beer in Calais (and finishes) hang on that's a lot of beers!...forget that....and sorry Gordon but I'm getting...
Dambusters 617 and après moi le déluge printed on them...I'm still miffed I lost my TL106 in Belgium tho! feck!
SNAP :cool:

Lauren is really supportive of the ride....

Loves the theme

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
The question I have is why is the tower on the left wearing a Burka ?:):)
This is Laura's response to the Burka and eyes following you....

ROFL haha oh that’s made me laugh lol. It’s a good job I’m a Lancaster nerd…. I wouldn’t have let that past quality control don’t worry!

I’ll send you a mock up to have a look at before I run them off just so you can see
And now you’ve said that about the towers I can’t unsee it!! Lol.