RTE Saturday 24th March The Twice Brewed Inn Bardon Mill

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Ian
Yes there are Doubles still available but you will have to book now via booking.com or directly with the hotel
Ihave just been on booking.com and doubles are available.
It would be good to see new faces at a stopover. Let me know if you get a room and ill put you on the list.

Sanatogen I believe :)

room booked :) My wife and I both on our own bikes , Ive completed an RBL Iron Butt an end to End Gold Run and have attended a couple of ride to eats.

Hi Ian
Yes there are Doubles still available but you will have to book now via booking.com or directly with the hotel
Ihave just been on booking.com and doubles are available.
It would be good to see new faces at a stopover. Let me know if you get a room and ill put you on the list.
Done :)

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Ok still have a couple of twin rooms left to fill any takers.
I will be giving up the unfilled rooms in the next couple of weeks as it wouldnt be fair to the landlord to keep them untill the last minute.
So if you want to come along get your name down now.
Also i'm looking at visiting the Roman visitors center Vindolanda across the road if their is any interest.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO BOOK TICKETS or are interested in going i think they are around £11.00
Saturday afternoon or Sunday?

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Ok we have got 17 Staying overnight and 2 coming for the day so far.
Anyone wanting to stop please book via booking.com or the Hotel directly now.
Lets hope the weather plays ball !
As my wife's coming over in the car anyone wanting IBA Merchandise let me know and we can bring it along with a 10% discount as I'm not having to post it.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Ok we have got 17 Staying overnight and 2 coming for the day so far.
Anyone wanting to stop please book via booking.com or the Hotel directly now.
Lets hope the weather plays ball !
As my wife's coming over in the car anyone wanting IBA Merchandise let me know and we can bring it along with a 10% discount as I'm not having to post it.
How about 50% for old worn out stock lol!!!!!!

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
How about 50% for old worn out stock lol!!!!!!
How dare you , everything is pristine highest quality stock.
My products are much sought after by the more discerning IBA member and I am disappointed you think otherwise .
Your discount offer has been revoked . :) ............... Just yours, Sally's still ok

Last edited:

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
A few of us are stopping over Friday if anyone wants to join us on the 23rd as well. Rooms are available but only a few.

Last edited:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Jon

I'm in for the curry tour (Vindolanda) if its Sat afternoon. As long as it finishes in time for the Rugby.......