RTE Saturday 24th March The Twice Brewed Inn Bardon Mill

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sat 24th March rte at the Twice Brewed Inn Bardon Mill 12.00 am meet for lunch.
Plus after discussion I have booked several rooms if anyone wishes to stay over on Saturday night.
The pub is situated on the B6318 at Hadrians Wall next door to the Vindolanda Roman Fort exhibition that would make an interesting couple of hours Sat afternoon if wanted.
Now the rooms I have booked as this is a popular walkers pub but can be cancelled up to the 22nd of March.
So on a first come basis the rooms I have are as follows......

6 twin rooms which could be shared....... room cost £76.50
4 double bed rooms ............room cost £67.50

My wife,s coming along so we have taken one room

Please pm me if your stopping Saturday night with your room requirements and i will start a list with those just for lunch and those stopping over.
Please don't book direct with the hotel as i have already reserved the rooms.
Have a look at the Hotel on Booking.com . If enough want to visit Vindolanda i will try and get a discounted group price.
All payments will be to the Hotel on the day.

Twice Brewed inn
Bardon Mill
Bardon Mill
NE47 7AN
United Kingdom

Last edited:

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
STAYING OVERNIGHT LIST....

Jon12a & Joanne............. Staying..............Double

Tom Tom & Joy............... Staying..............Double

Graeme and Sally....................Staying .............Double

GS John / Daz....... ......Staying.......................................Sharing................Twin

JonnyP / Gordon.......... ........................ sharing a twin.......Staying.................Twin

Bobby C ........... .............................................................................. Staying ...............Twin

ZIGGY Milmuncher........................................................................Staying............... Twin

Ian / Rachel .................................................................... Staying........ BOOKED OWN DOUBLE

Kim Leeson .....................................................................Staying........ BOOKED OWN ROOM

JUST FOR LUNCH...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Coxy
2..Garmin Dave
3..Phil (Whistler)

Last edited:

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
John (gsjohn ) will you pm Dave Clark he's looking to share a twin.

Last edited:

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Just two (PRE BOOKED) rooms left as of 5.30 today 29 jan.
If you want to share a Twin let me know that way more can come along.
I think I can still get a couple of more rooms if were quick. But please let me know asap.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Jon
If possible please could you put me down for a twin room please buddy, as Niki is not coming..
I don't mind sharing. I know you make a big thing about me coming from Brighton.But if we don't have any female riders who are want to share. I will be quite happy make the sacrifice for the cause and share with a bloke

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
[I don't mind sharing. I know you make a big thing about me coming from Brighton.But if we don't have any female riders who are want to share. I will be quite happy make the sacrifice for the cause and share with a bloke/QUOTE]
I dont think I make a big thing of it Steve !
Anyway your down for a twin . Anyone wishing to share with Steve from Brighton please pm me. :)

Last edited: