Rude place trip

Hi all, following from my recent successful end to end I am thinking about my next trip, I fancy a longish one but I want to go via uk rude place names... Twatt, Muff and Wetwang are my starters..any ideas on where I can go? This is my homage to one of my favourite Viz characters Roger Melly off the telly and will hopefully be a bit of fun as well as raising a few quid for a local charity... I hope this sort of silliness is ok?

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
There's a village called Bell End in Worcestershire; in Rowley Regis there's a street called Bell End - that leads to Mincing Lane!

From Rick's BBL 2012 - Lost Boys and Rude Girls: Titty Ho, King's Nympton, Penistone, Assloss Road (Kilmarnock), Minges Farmhouse, Splott, Wyre Piddle. Along the same lines, there's Piddlehinton and Piddletrenthide, Shittlehope.

Regards,
Martin

I'm sorry, but F*cking in Austria is always going to top trump everything

Mmmmm ..... thinking about it though, I've always fancied going to W*nk in Switzerland ....... ;)
Once on the continet, short 40 miles away from F*cking ( pronounced "Fooking") you'll find the small town "Mösendorf" , means cunt village. Spreading your trip to the Berlin area and visit "Busendorf" in German boobs village.
If necessary, some other suggestions can be made.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
In Shrewsbury, there is a Grope Lane. That's been shortened from the mediaeval original of Gropec**t Lane. I trust you'll be able to hazard a guess as to what kind of service economy flourished there! Many towns had a street with the same name, including London; Grope Lane may be the last remaining not to have been sanitised beyond all recognition.

Regards,
Martin