Seems quiet around here... what are you all doing??

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Are we nearly there yet Dad!!!
Not really, holed up in Ghent in an Ibis Budget (new build) would you believe the rooms have Air Con!!! bonus...kids, we'll be on the Poland/German border Friday night for sherberts with GSears hopefully. Not sure where anybody else is...
Sidebar: anyone doing the NBR next weekend? I am, anything involving me, bike and bonuses gets me every time!

Baxter

I'm suffering from PMS--parked motorcycle syndrome. My wife and I retired last fall, and we bought a condo to grow old in near Milwaukee (mostly because family is there). My Little Red Ninja moved to her new garage in April, and we returned to the olde heap in North Dakota to keep the place up (and furnished) while we sell.

Lanval

IBA Member
I'm suffering from PMS--parked motorcycle syndrome. My wife and I retired last fall, and we bought a condo to grow old in near Milwaukee (mostly because family is there). My Little Red Ninja moved to her new garage in April, and we returned to the olde heap in North Dakota to keep the place up (and furnished) while we sell.
@Baxter I'm sorry for your loss. I really don't know what to say. But you do make me appreciate my loved one more. This is not helping is it? Sorry.

Last edited:

Baxter

So on Friday I complain about being separated from my beloved (thanks for understanding my pain, Lanval), and Saturday night we manage to sell the Olde Heap. I'll be back with my Little Red Ninja in just a few more weeks!

Depending on how much work the new condo will take to get ready, and the shortening daylight hours, I might have time to do an in-state SS1000 or a trip around Lake Michigan before winter. If that gets delayed to next year, there's always Door County or Wisc. State Route 33 for a fun fall ride: http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/6...ap-of-the-Mid-west!.html#sthash.WGWnwAWM.dpbs