Shop...Pillow...Cold Beer

Would like to extend an offer to any rider... I live less than a hour (SE) from the host hotel and have a shop full of tools should anyone need to make repairs before, during or after the rally... Hand tools, air tools, manual tire changer, TIG, MIG and gas welders, small lathe/mill machine... If I don't have it, I can probably make it... Also welcome if you need a pillow and hot or cold shower as well as cold beer or ice for a good whiskey..
Greg Richard
Hastings, MN
612-708-4913

Last edited:

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Excellent offer Greg, Let's hope no one needs most of your tools like the TIG, MIG and gas welders, small lathe/mill machine :)

BMWguy

IBA Member
Would like to extend an offer to any rider... I live less than a hour (SE) from the host hotel and have a shop full of tools should anyone need to make repairs before, during or after the rally... Hand tools, air tools, manual tire changer, TIG, MIG and gas welders, small lathe/mill machine... If I don't have it, I can probably make it... Also welcome if you need a pillow and hot or cold shower as well as cold beer or ice for a good whiskey..
Greg Richard
Hastings, MN
612-708-4913
... and THIS is what the IBA is all about!

rneal55555

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
If any of your travels bring you through Tennessee (I live in Franklin TN) and you need assistance I'll be glad to help in any way possible. I'm 5 minutes from the start of the Natchez Trace Parkway.

IBA 41940

Same goes for anywhere in New England and Eastern NY. (except for the Natchez Trace Part. I am however in Southern Central sort of New Hampshire) Have a fairly well equipped garage and a truck trailer to come and get you if need be. My email is rcneal22 at gmail.com I and get it on my phone.