SOLD 2015 FJR 12k Miles $9200

flash9

IBA Member
Selling our 2015 FJR with 12k well maintained miles, excellent condition, everything works as it should (heated grips, cruise, etc...), new rear tire Michelin PR4 zero miles on it. Upgraded items: angled valve stems, ADVMonster H4 R4 led headlights, T-Rex engine guards, Puig light tint wind screen, Tech Spec snake skin bag protectors, Ram ball mount on handle bars, battery tender SAE connector, recent oil change and differential fluid. Comes with the factory luggage bags for the panniers. Also separately available , a Givi Monokey V56 Maxia4 with Addmore Lights installed (adds brake and blinker lamp operation to the GIVI), and Sr357 Givi mounting system, and paint to match 9 gallon Frankentank with MV Motorrad handlebar risers, Love the bike, but moving to a more off road orientated direction.

Attachments

Last edited:

jaybee

Latvian rider transport!!!!!!
Premier Member
Hi Flash9,
I’m interested in your bike - I have a August 2018 version here in the UK that I have put 59,000 miles on.
I have a place in NH - Bartlett in the White Mountains - and have been thinking about buying a bike for when I come over plus I have a plan in 2022 to do the “lower 48“ with some friends over a couple of months.
Anyway, can we swap this to email as I have a bunch of (probably) stupid questions.
[email protected]
cheers
JB

Selling our 2015 FJR with 12k well maintained miles, excellent condition, everything works as it should (heated grips, cruise, etc...), new rear tire Michelin PR4 zero miles on it. Upgraded items: angled valve stems, ADVMonster H4 R4 led headlights, T-Rex engine guards, Puig light tint wind screen, Tech Spec snake skin bag protectors, Ram ball mount on handle bars, battery tender SAE connector, recent oil change and differential fluid. Comes with the factory luggage bags for the panniers. Also separately available , a Givi Monokey V56 Maxia4 with Addmore Lights installed (adds brake and blinker lamp operation to the GIVI), and Sr357 Givi mounting system, and paint to match 9 gallon Frankentank with MV Motorrad handlebar risers, Love the bike, but moving to a more off road orientated direction.
do you still have the Frankentank or did you sell that with the bike?