SOLD - My 2012 Honda Gold Wing For Sale - SOLD

Greg Rice

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
SOLD

I have decided to sell my 2012 Honda Gold Wing as I am starting to get comfortable with the RT and with the 2017 IBR coming up any extra money will be wisely spent. Really, the wife said it must go.

Since I travel for work a lot and not around I decided to take the Gold wing to my dealer where I have bought 7 previous Gold Wings to have them sell it for me. This also will allow someone to easily finance the motorcycle if they want to.

The price is listed at $13,999 which is below market price but it does have 77,900 fun miles on the clock.

I forgot to mention that the my Gold Wing has new tires and suspension front and rear. I put progressive springs in the forks and a new Honda OEM rear shock. I also have a new Progressive heavy duty spring to go with the bike.

I have so many extras that it is hard to list them all. Below is what I remembered so far. I have 13 years of Gold Wing parts and tools that I will give to the buyer.

Here is a link to my Gold Wing at Rick Case Motorsports
http://www.rickcasehonda.net/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=31724 95

Report this image

• 2012 Honda GL1800 with ABS and navigation
  • Updated navigation maps
  • Two spare rear wheels
  • Fuel Capacity:
    • 11.4 Gallon Total Capacity
    • Tour Tank 5 Gallon with Internal Baffle, Extended Fill Neck and Vent Tube
    • Range: 360/390/410 @ 80/70/60 average MPH. Farthest between Fill-up is 410

Last edited:

igneouss

Premier Member
Greg, will you consider selling any of the misc. add ons separately?
I'd be interested in the quick scan mirrors and your Aerostitch panniers.

Thanks,
Nick

Greg Rice

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I forgot to mention that the my Gold Wing has new tires and suspension front and rear. I put progressive springs in the forks and a new Honda OEM rear shock. I also have a new Progressive heavy duty spring to go with the bike.