SPOT Text Meaasges

WY88

Premier Member
Have not been receiving text messages when I hit my SPOT button, have been working with SPOT (amazing customer service) and Verizon. SPOT sent me the "call logs" proving they are sending the messages to Verizon (then Verizon sends them to me and others on my SPOT text message list). The texts stopped coming in about 3 or 4 weeks ago. My wife was receiving her's on her phone, then today she has received 1 of 4 that were sent. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
We stopped getting the emails when Ok and Custom were used a couple months back. Had to go back into Spot and set up the message content and to whom sent again, but it's worked fine since doing that.

WY88

Premier Member
We stopped getting the emails when Ok and Custom were used a couple months back. Had to go back into Spot and set up the message content and to whom sent again, but it's worked fine since doing that.
I've reentered the phone numbers, but not the messages, will try it.
Update, I deleted the phone numbers, and messages, but the messages would reappear after I deleted them. I changed the wording, hit save, logged out, closed the program, logged back in. I receive the emial messages, but still no text message.

Last edited: