Spotwalla

Tom Tom

IBA Member
They just did an update on the site but the maps load on my phone ok, try rebooting whatever it is you are using it sometimes works.

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Has something happened to spotwalla or have the settings changed ?

My maps no longer display on my computer

Must be a while since you used it ...

Google Maps & Microsoft are and is the problem not spotwalla ...
They Updated the map system that a lot of software programmers use to embed the map systems.

One good option to get around all of the problems and future updates is to use Google chrome as the search engine .. This does not have to be your default browser but is very useful to have as an option.
https://www.google.co.uk/chrome/browser/features.html?brand=CHBD&gclid=CMn2_afj9NECFcGVGwodw6IFyA

This link should work ... if not Just search Google Chrome.

Jason (Spotwalla) did send out an explanation for users that were having problems after Microsoft and google updated their systems ...

Hope this Helps ....

John Young

Triumph Triple expert.
Right ..............

I've just read that and don't understand hardly any of it ....... Lol !!

However, Sonia is back soon and hopefully she will be able to understand what it all means.

Cheers Ziggy

The Colonel

Hi John,
I had the same problem a while back and I think it was saphina who told me that I needed to run spotwalla in compatibility mode, this I done and low and behold maps were displayed again.

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi John,
I had the same problem a while back and I think it was saphina who told me that I needed to run spotwalla in compatibility mode, this I done and low and behold maps were displayed again.
Only on updated versions of Microsoft Explorer ... and some of the latest fail too.
Google Chrome resolves all of the issues with Google maps ..

. You can also use other web browsers too but that's a different forum ..

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ref Spotwalla Support page ...

• Web Browser - We strive to support the most recent versions of the major browsers on the market today. SpotWalla should work on the latest versions of Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, Opera and Chrome. These are the browsers we use to test the system. SpotWalla recommends FireFox (Get FireFox) and Chrome (Get Chrome). These two browsers are consistently the best performers when it comes to rendering web pages.

Last post ...

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
It's one of the reasons I stopped to Chrome. The 2ND reason.... I was having true getting into my bank account!!!