SS 1000 Ride

Hello I an New here, I just did my SS 1000 Ride one big Loop all in Texas 1098 miles in 19 hrs and 41 minutes in the Texas heat! Total Mileage was 1105 Due to nearest Gas Station being 6.8 miles from my home. & had to back track again when I Finished the Ride. Here are my Starting and Ending Pictures. I rode a 2016 Kawasaki Concours 14.
Will be mailing in my paperwork in the next few days.
Paul Fontenot Sour Lake Texas

Attachments

Hello I an New here, I just did my SS 1000 Ride one big Loop all in Texas 1098 miles in 19 hrs and 41 minutes in the Texas heat! Total Mileage was 1105 Due to nearest Gas Station being 6.8 miles from my home. & had to back track again when I Finished the Ride. Here are my Starting and Ending Pictures. I rode a 2016 Kawasaki Concours 14.
Will be mailing in my paperwork in the next few days.
Paul Fontenot Sour Lake Texas
Paul,

Congratulations on your challange. I rode from E. TN to Katy Tx last month and was beat from the heat. Had planned a second one on the way home but only made it to Meridian MS before having to end the attempt. Temps to 103 and at 59...got to be safe. Consider joining the Premier program to get your certs quicker and using spotwalla (not the most user friendly but will work when you figure it out) to document your stops and fuel receipts.
Again...congrats!