ss 2000 and bun burner silver

so who knows can i get the full monte for the 2000 and also stuff for the bun burner 1500. I already have my 1000 stuff framed and want to put the others up when i send everything in. Want to make sure im doing it right to make it easier.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The basic rule is that if one ride by definition is completed within another, we only issue one certificate. So the question here is if one can complete the Saddlesore 2000 (2,000 miles in 48 hours) without necessarily completing a Bun Burner SILVER (1,500 miles in 30 hours). And the answer is yes - for example one can complete the first 1,500 miles in 31 hours but the 2,000 miles in 48 hours. So one ride does not by definition imply the other. You could therefore apply for both certificates.

Just be sure that you document your location at the 1,500-mile/30-hour point to demonstrate you completed that ride within the time limit. Include a note that you want both certificates. You will pay the regular fee for one ride and an additional $20 for the second ride for the certificate-only (pins, patches, etc. for the second ride can be ordered for additional fees).

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association