SS1000 Question

Recently in a much longer trip I completed another SS1000. My question is this..... Can I submit and get approval without a witness signature from the starting point? I have fuel receipts from the entire ride, a hotel receipt for the night before the SS1000 and a verification signature at the end. I wasn't planning on doing the 1000 on this trip and didn't bring paperwork with me for it. The trip just worked out to allow it on the last day.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Recently in a much longer trip I completed another SS1000. My question is this..... Can I submit and get approval without a witness signature from the starting point? I have fuel receipts from the entire ride, a hotel receipt for the night before the SS1000 and a verification signature at the end. I wasn't planning on doing the 1000 on this trip and didn't bring paperwork with me for it. The trip just worked out to allow it on the last day.
Ultimately, it would be up to the verification team to make the call. If you submit, include a note explaining the missing witness form. You don't have much to lose by submitting - we only cash your check if the ride passes review.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association