SS2000 completed

Well just realized that the old forum had been abandon more or less and that we are now using this new format so here I am

Anyway just wanted to report on my last successful IBA attempt of the SS2000. I left Blaine Washington at 11 pm heading south to Sacramento, turning left and heading west toward Reno. I stop few a few hours in Winnemucca Nevada and grabbed some rest which was my midway point +-. Hit the road at 1am towards Wells Nevada, turning left and heading north towards Twin Fall Idaho were I took another left and headed west threw Boise and Yakima to finish in Issaquah Washington for a total 2044 miles in 40hrs 30 minutes with 17 fuel stops and a 4 hour nap. In Yakima had a battery melt down on my old 1991 Ultra, so changed it out and was back on the road in 40 minutes.

It was a long wet ride the first night with a light dusting of snow between Jackpot Nevada and Twin falls Idaho. Overall things went well. The paper is in the mail and all is in order.

Mike

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Sounds like a great ride and you were able to quickly deal with a mechanical/electrical issue with little overall impact. The important question is - did you have fun? :)