Staying in Shape...

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
As I can't get to the gym any longer I've been getting up at 0730 and getting some exercise in my back garden. This morning I warmed up by doing 2 minutes of step ups on some steps at the bottom of the garden, then walked as fast as I could round the garden for another 5 mins.

Did 60 sit ups straight off on an old abs bench, then 60 secs wall sit, 60 secs plank, 20 more sit ups, 20 arm curls either arm with a resistance band, 20 lateral curls with it, 20 lunges, 20 air squats, another 60 secs wall sit, 30 secs one handed plank, 30 secs with the other arm/hand, another 20 arm curls either arm and another 20 sit ups, making 100 in all.

Warmed down by walking fast 6 times round the garden. 45 minutes total.

Knackering but satisfying.

BMW RT Pilot

Premier Member
I go to bed about 3:30am and get out around noon. Technically, that's only 90 minutes more than the "recommended 8 hours, but I'm worth it. :)

And no exercise. :)

c10

I hit the weights a little . Recently been training my Oldes son , and his friend seen behind me in video . David has lost some weight . My cardio routine smokes them hard . at a mere 148 pounds my three lift combined ( bench 280 , squat 325 , dead lift 390 ) is 995 pounds . Just ten shy of the 1000 pound club . I have to remind myself i'm nearly 50 , and to not push to hard .