Store PIN issue

Hinch

Premier Member
I just got my first certified ride notification and invoice! Woohoo! But what I didn't get is an email telling me what my IBA Store membership info is. John Larson in the FB IBA page said that I should have received a separate email with that info titled "Welcome to the Iron Butt Association" or similar -- either I never got it, or it got accidently deleted. Is there any way to resend this? Thanks in advance!

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Congratulations on your first certified ride!

If you have your IBA membership number you should already have an IBA eStore account at https://ibaestore.com/ by clicking on the register tab at the upper right of the page you will find a link in the next page to reset your password. Try that first. If that doesn't work, then there is another link there to 'contact IBA Support'.

Hinch

Premier Member
Thanks, Eric. No joy - reset password equals "That email address cannot be found in the system." Sent a help request to IBA Support. Thanks!

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
We are still entering your information into the member database. When completed, you will receive an email. That said, I just dropped you a PM with what your member number will be.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association