Thanks Phil, Mark and team.

Dave Rose

What a great weekend, and the ride was fantastic, apart from the wind almost taking the Shadow out from under me!!
I only did the 500 mile ride to see if I thought the 1000 was in my reach. I probably could do it next year but I'm not sure I'd enjoy it so much knowing the deadline and not being able to relax so easily.
Administration leading up to, registering, seeing us off and back in again, and briefing on the Sunday morning, all excellent and I was so honoured to be part of it.

My total, I'd be interested in the total of the whole thing of course, is below. I did ask but as it was on a justgiving page and went directly to the RBL I don't think I need to do anything except inform you.

Thanks again, see you next year, if not before on another run. I'm going to have a look but planning a ride to Malta next year with a mate.
Best wishes and congratulations to all that took part.
Dave Rose

Last edited:
A massive thanks to all involved in the organisation and running of the weekend. The wife and I really had a good ride north anti-clockwise apart from the challenging wind up to and from Wick. I have nearly convinced her to do next years 10 anniversary run. Apart from a slightly tender bum today we were plenty surprised with how well we coped without doing any practice long runs.Hope to see you all next year.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Thanks
All Membership numbers have now been issued. Look in your junk folder for an email from Mike Kneebone.
All certificates have now been sent including replacements that I knew about,

If you are still missing anything let me know on [email protected] and I'll get it sorted out.

In the next couple of weeks entry will open for the 9th running of the RBLR1000 in 2018