The Dam Hard To Say Roundup - OCTOBER 27/28 - 30 Hours - Taree NSW

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Ive registered for this rally.
At this time Im probably going to ride the basic route and look for some of the other bonus points along the way.
Big learning curve as my only gps ever has been a Etrex10. and stopping to look on my phone.
Brain compass, dead reckoning and general knowledge have stood the test of time.
BUT
Music in my led and saking a box for the way ahead is starting to look usefull.
Did an unknown route in two full days of rain,fog and metropolitan traffic all the way into Sydney a few weeks back and my head map struggled so I think its time to move up.
Maybe by this rally Ill be sorted better.

Brookester

Premier Member
My apologies My Lady but I have today confirmed my flights to attend the IBA Big As Texas Party and to hopefully take place in the NIITTWIT Rally (Not in it to win it) somewhere around Louisianna the following and same weekend as your glorious rally...I wish you, your volunteers and the many riders Safe and Happy Travels

My apologies My Lady but I have today confirmed my flights to attend the IBA Big As Texas Party and to hopefully take place in the NIITTWIT Rally (Not in it to win it) somewhere around Louisianna the following and same weekend as your glorious rally...I wish you, your volunteers and the many riders Safe and Happy Travels
Your apology is accepted. Have fun over there. Great people and a great place to ride.