The Dam Hard To Say Roundup - OCTOBER 27/28 - 30 Hours - Taree NSW

Reading instructions and I note that the time for a camera set is AEDT. Please confirm this, or AEST?
Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) is observed in Australia Eastern Coast (except Queensland) during summer time. It starts 1st Sunday October and ends 1st Sunday next April each year, spans through October, November, December, January, February and March. When it ends, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) will be observed.
I think I’m correct in listing our times as AEDT.

Making headway;
1. Finally got the Aux connected to the Tank, so it does not leak. No mean feat.
2. Read the rules
3. Found out where the hell Taree is, and booked the last room in the Motel.
4. Formally "chucked a sickie" to get away on time.
5. Now to update all that software - starting with loading some key items onto a laptop! (and GPS maps).
6. And make (another) list!
No fine dining here in TAREE Olaf! Baha

There seem to be 17 entries on 15 bikes (including two pillions) Kiwi and Bec, Gebler, Fatman and LTP, Vlad, Naughty Bart, Crappy, Ox, Philmor, Ed, Gatey, Derrick, Ed535, Tabledrain, Zed14 and Viking Olly. The chances of me being correct is < 10% but it is worth a try?
My list must be different to yours. Where are you looking at that my friend?

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
My list must be different to yours. Where are you looking at that my friend?
I guessed your list may be different from mine - hence the question. My list came from reading responses through the full forum for this topic/Rally, so may well be a miss-interpretation. Does a final list exist that we can access please?

Just wanting to check on numbers for the Sunday Night so I can organise a feed and the presentation of the winner trophies - so far 9

Please confirm if you intend to stay Sunday night please.

Staying Sunday Night confirmed

Lynne and Fatman
Ed Brown
Jeff Gebler
Crappy
Derrick
The Mobmaster
Lady Cuddles and Cuddles

So final list of entrants
Please add your email address if I have written email? next to your name. We want to send out the base route tonight.

Lynne and Fatman
Ed Brown
Jeff Gebler
Crappy
Derrick
The Mobmaster
Lady Cuddles and Cuddles
Tabledrain
Philmor Email?
Christopher Snook Email?
Graham Harris Email?
Scott MacPherson