The Iron Butt Association has been nominated to the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum Hall of Fame

The Iron Butt Association has been nominated to the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum Hall of Fame. I have sent my letter of support for this nomination and am asking that you, too, send a letter supporting the inclusion of the Iron Butt Association in the Sturgis Motorcycle Hall of Fame. Send your letter of support to The Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame, attention Sarah, 999 Main Street, Sturgis, SD 57785. Sarah's email address is [email protected] You do NOT need to be a member of the Museum to weigh-in on this nomination, so please do so! This year there are many nominees and competition is the name of the game. In 1984, 10 riders rode the first Iron Butt Rally. There are now over 75,000 members in the IBA.

forward this message to any and all motorcycle riders you know

Daniel Stephans
IBA #214

The Iron Butt Association has been nominated to the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum Hall of Fame. I have sent my letter of support for this nomination and am asking that you, too, send a letter supporting the inclusion of the Iron Butt Association in the Sturgis Motorcycle Hall of Fame. Send your letter of support to The Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame, attention Sarah, 999 Main Street, Sturgis, SD 57785. Sarah's email address is [email protected] You do NOT need to be a member of the Museum to weigh-in on this nomination, so please do so! This year there are many nominees and competition is the name of the game. In 1984, 10 riders rode the first Iron Butt Rally. There are now over 75,000 members in the IBA.

forward this message to any and all motorcycle riders you know

Daniel Stephans
IBA #214
The Museum is receiving letters of support from around the world! They need to hear from you.