The Sun inn November 13

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
All those who are coming can you contact the pub and put your order for food by this Sunday otherwise they only have seats for those who booked as they have another booking for mid afternoon.
Ta

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Please put Joanne down as well for this one. Were stopping in Leyburn Friday night before the rte.
Booked Saturday meals with the Sun Inn Dent.

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
LAST CHANCE GET YOUR FOOD ORDERS IN BY 10 AM FRIDAY OR TAKE YOUR CHANCES ON THE DAY
The Sun has had ten orders so far out of 19 possible attendee's the best way is via e-mail, they have another booking for for 1.30 pm.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
I posted a few photos on our fB page of todays event and I know Saphena likes us to use this site so those who avoid fB can see.
However following Bob’s tutorial about resizing or using the cloud you’ll have to view them on fB……

bmbob

IBA Member
Hi All
Good call for a RTE John, excellent steak pie, loved the Sun inn what a place.
Nice to see everyone and have a chat.
Thanks for my door prize Dave, will wear it with pride......also thanks for posting the photos on fB ,as a member I can now see them.
See you all at the next RTE in December.
Ride safe
Regards Bob

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Thanks all for coming, made a day of it coming home instead of that long grind south on the A1 came past the Ribblehead viaduct, south to Settle then east to Skipton, Harrogate, York, south to Selby, M62 east, Humber bridge (nice Views) A15 south to Lincoln, Sleaford, Peterborough.
A14/M11 which was shut from Junction 10 to 9 so a detour east to the A11 then south back to the M11 one lane shut on the approach to the Dartford bridge so three miles of filtering through the traffic (Oh the joys of living in the South east) finally got home 6.30pm.
Looking forward to the next one:D