The "Us too" Dusty Butt thread

Tele

Premier Member
Brilliant ride report and a fascinating effort by three fantastic young men :p you guys nailed this, and the planning and energy involved is amazing. Some of those photos are straight out of an "outback" tourist promotion. Awesomeness in all respects guys. Sincere congratulations

kwaka

Premier Member
Great read too Ed. Thanks for taking the time to post up your RR of an absolutely awesome 3 Faffers Dusty Butt. Those head games we play are at times the biggest test of our mettle, these can also make us even more determined. Well done to you, Russ and Thommo.

You know its funny but after reading Wom's and your 3 Faffers RR's and as much as I've sworn off riding dirt again (well, I don't have a chook chaser in the stable anymore) I can't help thinking, would I?
As you've rightly noted, its all a hoot until...

Now if I could roll the clock back forty years to when me and my mates were faffing around on the dirt, I would in an instant. Riding dirt marbles, sandy bogs, gibbers and all is a challenge no doubt, but the satisfaction, joy and elation of achieving Rule 1 is so much more intense. More so when shared with ya mates!

Congrats!