Tirpitz Memorial Ride. 8th August 2020 followed by 15th August Norway ERTE

Rolf-Arne

Premier Member
When driving by Trondheim , a little bit before airport , you just have to have a pic at the sign for the town called "Hell" . 1574780620439.png 1574780620439.png

Last edited:

GSears

Premier Member
do we have a gpx for this trip or is it up to the riders to plan? asking for a friend
I have a basic route, which will have the points to prove distance and photo op locations, along with times for photos. It will be up to the individual rider to add their fuel and rest stops. This gives greater flexibility for individual riding styles. Also allows for paired riding. I will sort out emails/gpx in the new year.

I have updated first post.

I have a basic route, which will have the points to prove distance and photo op locations, along with times for photos. It will be up to the individual rider to add their fuel and rest stops. This gives greater flexibility for individual riding styles. Also allows for paired riding. I will sort out emails/gpx in the new year.

I have updated first post.
Well that will do ever so well. I'm sure Mr Ferguson (safariferg) and myself should be able to do that