Traded up Yesterday

Traxx

Premier Member
Same engine, different tune. 1215cc, the tiger was at 139hp and 90something torque and the Trophy is 132hp and 80something torque. The Trophy is also heavier by about 100lbs. Looking at the numbers it is almost like a trade down. What I get is a little over a gallon of fuel more, higher gearing and a much smoother ride on the highway.
The controls and handling are different, I just need more time to get everything figured out.

HACKLE

It won't take you long to appreciate the "creature comforts" the Trophy affords over the Tiger. Better weather protection, better miles per gallon, etc, etc, etc. I can see many loooong distance rides coming up in the near future.

HACKLE

It won't take you long to appreciate the "creature comforts" the Trophy affords over the Tiger. Better weather protection, better miles per gallon, etc, etc, etc. I can see many loooong distance rides coming up in the near future.

Traxx

Premier Member
Tried out the heated grips this morning and they didn't work. Did a lot of point to point checks and determined that even though I do have the switch I don't have heated grips. Damn it.