Traxx 2017 Trophy SE Farkling.

Traxx

Premier Member
Starting with this.

Started off with stowing tools, compressor and first aid kit.

Then added a Rok Form phone mount and teather.

Traxx

Premier Member
Received the Triumph GPS mount (US version) today. Got it mounted and am still working on getting the fairings and such remounted. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get pictures up. I haven't wired in the power yet since I am waiting on the triumph power pigtail.
Standard height heated seat is on order, it looks like it will be a plug and play.

Hopefully I will be able to tell you first hand on the center of the world ride. Looking forward to seeing some dates on that. If not then I will just pick a day and go from there.
I'm not certain that I will be able to make it this year. I'm not saying that I won't just that my schedule is wound pretty tight at the moment and I won't know what dates are available to go play until around May. Stupid work gets in the way of fun.

Traxx

Premier Member
I understand the work thing, granted my schedule is pretty much set. Butttttt I am still waiting on schedules for schools/Certs. July is shot is shot due to a renewal for Comp EX (EU standard for explosion proof electrical equipment) I have a fiber class for a cert coming up but no dates or location.
SNAFU

Traxx

Premier Member
Finally made it home last night. Fogged in for a late crew change and working the vampire shift. Trying to stay awake this morning so I installed the v-stream windscreen and heated seat.
Looks like I will be commuting to the CFOT course for a week. So I will be able to have a good test run before heading to the Kactus Kilo.

Traxx

Premier Member
Heated Grips installed and tested. Looks like I will be putting them to the test next week on the way to training. Lows in the 20’s and highs in the low 40s. I need to get the heated vest cord installed, just would like a flush mount in the plastics.

Traxx

Premier Member
So, no burning rubber smells from the weather proofing grommets. I was able to test out the heated grips and seat. I also popped in a 6k lamps for the front parking lamp so that it matches the main lights. The main lights have a nice cut off so that I am not blinding oncoming drivers that that is a plus.