Two-Up: Navigating a Relationship 1,000 Miles at a Time on sale!

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Stuck at home? Can’t get out for a ride? I’ve discounted the Kindle version of the book to .99 for the duration of our shutdown here in Washington State...at least you can read about riding, rallying, and how Terry and I managed to do both and stay married. Reviews (of the book, not the marriage ) on Amazon and Goodreads are greatly appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/Two-Up-Navig...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1586792864&sr=8-3

Lynda

BigLew55

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Just read this book a few weeks ago, and it's now in the queue for my wife. What a great read! I highly recommend it to everyone.

ibafran

ALL: An excellent read, if I may be so bold to espouse. Got it on kindle when it first became available and did not know that it was in hard-copy. Now that I know, the hard-copy will make my gift list. As a life long lover of books, having a hard copy to notate is much better than the an e-book where there is no way to notate or highlite the preemo stuff. And there was/is a lot of preemo stuff. Might be possible to get a hard copy autographed?
fran

ps: As a big fan of 2up, 2-up is an art form and like a lot of things, it is well worth suffering thru the learning curve to get good at it.
pps: No financial interest, I'm just a delighted and better informed reader

Edit: Anyone reading her "Woman's Guide" should post something about that. Didn't know about that and it just made my 'to read' list.

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
ALL: An excellent read, if I may be so bold to espouse. Got it on kindle when it first became available and did not know that it was in hard-copy. Now that I know, the hard-copy will make my gift list. As a life long lover of books, having a hard copy to notate is much better than the an e-book where there is no way to notate or highlite the preemo stuff. And there was/is a lot of preemo stuff. Might be possible to get a hard copy autographed?
fran

ps: As a big fan of 2up, 2-up is an art form and like a lot of things, it is well worth suffering thru the learning curve to get good at it.
pps: No financial interest, I'm just a delighted and better informed reader

Edit: Anyone reading her "Woman's Guide" should post something about that. Didn't know about that and it just made my 'to read' list.
Wendy Crockett (bionic pelvis) reviewed The Women’s Guide on Amazon)