Uhhh... I don't remember if I'm a Premier member or not

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Premier Member
I'm embarrassed to say it, but I don't recall if I paid for a Premier membership or not. If I didn't, I'd like to.

My limited emails from the IBA are mostly deleted now, so going back to look through them is no good.

And try as I might, I can't seem to find a way to clarify if I am, nor can I find a link to pay for it if I'm not. (Is it done through the e-store?)

If any of the Higher-Ups could shed some light on a hoop for me to jump through, I'll gladly jump.

Shawn Kitchen
IBA #72079

Shawn K

Premier Member
If I'm looking in the right place, it doesn't appear that I'm a member. Under "Premier expire date" there's no info.

So how do I become a Premier member? I've been looking all over for a link, a forum page... something. Am I just not seeing it?

Shawn K

Premier Member
How long does it take for a response email to arrive once I sign up? I've not seen anything yet, and had assumed that the response was automated.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
No idea. FWIW, under your avatar on this forum now, it does show you as "Premier Member". When I get 'Premier News' emails it always says my expiration date at the bottom for my premier membership. Those don't come often, but the last one came on Jan 2nd about MLK day rides. At the bottom of mine is said:

Your Premier Membership will expire on 01-Mar-2021. Visit http://www.ironbutt.com/premier for more information on the Premier Program.

edit - Also, if you log into the IBA Store, then click on the user name drop down menu and select "profile", then select "membership" from the tabs on the top of the page, it will show your member number and your premier membership expire date. If your date is next year, I would say you did everything you need to do. You can also check a box to receive News as well.

Last edited:

Shawn K

Premier Member
I've already done everything you described. They must be doing things manually.

No big deal. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't falling through a crack somewhere.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've already done everything you described. They must be doing things manually.

No big deal. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't falling through a crack somewhere.
Under your profile on the estore, is the Premier membership showing up under the "membership" tab?

Shawn K

Premier Member
Yes - January 5, 2022. Not sure if we send a confirmation email.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
My understanding was that I'm supposed to receive an email about a separate ride submission address and other premier-specific things. Did I misunderstand what to expect?