UK Ride To Eat, Hunters bar, Ballycastle, September 29th

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Bob
are you wanting to join the rest of us going to Bushmills after the ride to eat, see earlier post
Did I not already say yes to that? If not, and I'm quite old now although not quite so old as GarminDave and can't always reliably remember what I did or didn't say so, in just in case let me say now that of course I'd like to come with the rest of you to Bushmills. Alternative expressions yielding similar responses include "is the pope a catholic?" and "does a bear shit in the woods?":D

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Unfortunately for me I now have two events that weekend so my hope of things changing were granted now ’working’ Saturday and Sunday; my wish was event I was booked for would cancel!

Just wanted to say this looks like a great RTE, all the elements required, lots of ideas, lots of individuals input. I hope you all have a smooth crossing and wonderful riding.

Love,
Did I not already say yes to that? If not, and I'm quite old now although not quite so old as GarminDave and can't always reliably remember what I did or didn't say so, in just in case let me say now that of course I'd like to come with the rest of you to Bushmills. Alternative expressions yielding similar responses include "is the pope a catholic?" and "does a bear shit in the woods?":D

None taken!

As old as GarminDave; cheeky young whipper snapper.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I was thinking of a quick stop at the Giants Causeway after Bushmills...or maybe the Joey Dunlop Memorial Garden?? Or daft idea, not enough time? and just sit down and keep quiet :rolleyes:

1537781956779.png
1537782283763.png

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sums??? Oh no, is this a Rally!!! yikes...according to Basecamp, just doing Hunters Bar (2hr layover) and Bushmills (1 Hr layover) we get back to Belfast Port at 16:14.
Ferry leaves at 19:30
Check-in closes 30 mins prior to Dep.

So I would have thought we had some leeway, maybe longer at both RTE and Bushmills...I guess we can see how the day pans out...Joey is on the return without any shaping points....just some sightseeing suggestions.

1537784747032.png

1537784975353.png

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
I am definitely on for the Dunlop Memorial, Kim.

Giants Causeway (last time I was there) was a long walk down just to see a pile of weird shaped stones and then a long walk back again.