Victory Cross Country Tour Fuel Cell

JimBurriss

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
My 2013 Cross Country Tour is currently being fitted with an auxiliary fuel system. I hope to get it back next week.

Are there any other Victory riders here that have aux fuel (I know Connie Gabrick does on a Vision) on their Cross Country bikes?

Are there any other Victory riders here? I don't see many listed in rallies or on certification rides. Connie and Rollin are the noted exceptions.

Thanks

Bellen

Premier Member
I've got a 2012 Vision. No Aux tank just yet, maybe next year. I'll be doing the Butt Lite in July with the stock fuel system. I hope your system works out well for you!

JimBurriss

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I will be there as well. I will be riding a Bronze 2013 CCT. I will look for you there. When are you riding in?

I did BL VII in 2014 without an aux tank and had no problems, I just want to try one and see how it fits in the puzzle.

Bellen

Premier Member
Right on Jim! I'm planning on arriving June 30.
Good color!
Let's see, buy you a drink and listen to tales of your previous BL adventure and check out your new fuel system!
Yep, should be fun!

JimBurriss

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Anyone interested in a auxiliary fuel system for a Victory should check out Maple Farkles. They have a great website with tons of information and some amazing information. I learned more reading the FAQ's than I have to date.

They also have some amazing products. Well thought out and professionally constructed.

my .02